When the summer strikes, you know it is time to beat the heat in fashion. Every summer needs a buddy who will protect you from the harsh rays of the sun. Don’t just look for any umbrella, make a stylistic comforting choice with the help of Popy.
Reasons to buy an umbrella during summer
- Harmful UV rays: Of course global warming isn’t new information and we are all aware of the consequences of extended sun exposure. Prolonged heat can cause skin damage, heat stroke and sunburn,
- Prevent exhaustion: The heat isn’t fair towards our energy levels so it is much more of a reasonable choice to get an umbrella that blocks the sun away from your face. An umbrella can save you from fatigue and heat related illnesses.
- Eye protection: Direct sunlight can cause strain for the eyes. It is recommended to not expose your eyes to the direct sun rays.
- Weather protection: We cannot predict the weather at certain periods. An umbrella will save you from the risk of sudden rainfall or high temperature variations.
Getting an umbrella should match the convenience and stylistic requirements. Bear in mind that there is a criteria to consider when making your purchase.
Science of color
The key point to remember is that white colors reflect more light and dark colors help to absorb it. Therefore, it is much better to opt for an umbrella that helps you to reflect the sun’s radiant energy, giving you the right type of protection required for the season. Understanding the principles of color is essential to make the suitable purchase. Here are some color choices to consider during the summer:
- White: Umbrella’s in white gives you a relaxing vibe and it also serves as an ideal choice if you are planning to stroll around the city or relax on the beach. White helps to reflect most of the rays.
- Pastels: Soft tones of pastels that come in mint green and baby blue or pink are also suitable for the season. Not only are pastel colors trendy but give you a fashionable look at the same time.
- Variant Dark: Although dark is not the first choice, it can serve some perks. Dark umbrellas with UV protection range can provide summer protection. Popy has a premium range of umbrellas suited for this.
- Colorful: Umbrella’s that come in combination of bright or pastel colors is a stylistic choice.
Choose Popy: Your Summer Shade Partner
Popy has variant colors, types, and designs of umbrellas as per your preference. Whether you need a compact umbrella for the rain or a thick sturdy one for the sunny days, Popy can help you make your ideal purchase.
Some of the popy’s collections have a special UV-coated fabric ensuring full-on protection. Along with guaranteed protection, the quality is built to last longer. Popy umbrellas are known to be durable and long-lasting.
How to choose the right umbrella
It is important to remember that purchasing an umbrella is a practical decision. Key points to be consider are:
- Firstly, be aware of the type of region you live in and what kind of climate is consistent throughout the place. If you live in a place with longer summers, try to opt for umbrella’s have UV protection.
- Release the burden of weight and choose a lightweight umbrella if you are always on the go. Most people prefer umbrellas that are easy to carry around.
- You can reflect on personal style and go for patterns which reflect your fashion and stay but make sure we are able to make a choice based on convenience over aesthetic.
- Look for affordable yet durable umbrellas. Popy has a selective range of umbrellas which are cost efficient and of premium quality.
Conclusion: Stay Cool and Colorful
An umbrella is not just an accessory, but it is a necessity. Owning an umbrella is also important as your skincare, so be in the comforting shade and face away from the harsh rays of the sun.
The concept of umbrella’s have changed as it looks forward to evolving according to style, convenience and reliability. Popy’s umbrellas are easy to use and it gives out a strong fashion statement. So buy what you need, stay cool and comfortable this summer.